Pupil Premium Grant Expenditure
Principles of Pupil Premium:
- We aim to ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs of all of the pupils.
- Pupil premium funding will be allocated following a needs analysis which will identify priority classes, groups or individuals.
- Limited funding and resources means that not all children who are eligible for funding will be in receipt of pupil premium interventions at one time. However, all pupils eligible will receive extra support over time.
The range of provision the school may consider include:
- Providing small group work with an experienced teacher or teaching assistant focussed on overcoming gaps in learning
- 1:1 support
- Additional teaching and learning opportunities provided through experienced teachers, trained TAs or external agencies
- Acquiring effective materials aimed at raising standards, particularly in reading and mathematics.
All our work through the pupil premium will be aimed at accelerating progress moving children to at least age related expectations. Initially this will be in Literacy and Numeracy. Pupil premium resources may also be used to target able children on FSM to achieve L3 at the end of KS1 or L5 at the end of KS2. The school will publish information on how they have used their Pupil Premium Grant to address the issue of ‘narrowing the gap’
For full details of funding and expenditure please see these reports